[pmwiki-users] Upgrading from 2.2.0 to current - pointers?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jan 3 18:48:32 CST 2013

Donald Z. Osborn writes:
> Greetings, I have a site running 2.2.0 beta 65 and understand that I
> need to study the release notes for interim versions before attempting
> anything.
>
> Would anyone be able to tell me if there are particular steps to watch
> out for or do/not do? I'm concerned I'll overlook something.

You should probably make a backup copy of your wiki and in case something
doesn't go well, you can revert to it.

Otherwise, I added two sections with things that may need your attention and
intervention. Those are changes to the PmWiki core which may affect existing
wikis: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades .

For the full list of changes (most are bug fixes or additions of new
features) see the pages ReleaseNotes and ChangeLog.

> Should I upgrade to an interim version before trying to install 2.2.45?

No, you have a very recent beta.

Petko