[pmwiki-users] GoDaddy Issues with pmWiki and password protected pages.

Tamara Temple tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:14:24 CDT 2013

I have to say at this point, I'm stumped. Petko might have better luck. I *think* I've seen this problem in another context, using FastCGI with PHP (which is what godaddy web hosting is doing), but I cannot think how it was resolved. GD uses an ancient version of PHP by now, which throws all sorts of concern. However, I tried some old and reeeeallly old versions of pmwiki, to no avail.

I don't know what to tell you at this point. Are you stuck with godaddy as your web host? I don't know how much you've build out the rest of your site, or how extensive your forums are. If it's really new, picking up a different provider might be better, but I can't say how much work that will be for you.