[pmwiki-users] New WikiGroups on pmwiki.org [Was: Volunteering for a PITS issue]

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 06:35:43 CDT 2012

Hi Petko,

Saturday, October 13, 2012, 4:48:20 PM, you wrote:
> I have moved the skin pages to a Skins/ group, enabled uploads, enabled
> automatic skins detection, removed the *Skin suffix and linked back the new
> file to its old Cookbook/ pagename, and linked the two upload directories.

I notice one change to the previous behaviour:
I am using a different skin than the default skin on pmwiki.org
(?setskin=triad). In the Cookbook group any installed skins will
appear as installed. In the new skins group all skins appear not
installed, until I go back to the default skin (?setskin=).
I would prefer if skins will be shown in the Skins group, even if
I have choosen a different default skin, as they do in the Cookbook
group.

> So, the current Cookbook pages with skins still work, but we have copies of
> the skin pages in the Skins/ group. I'll ask the community to browse this
> group and find stuff that needs fixing - if you can fix it, like broken
> links, do it; if you cannot, just add the tag [[!UpdateMe]] to the page, and
> if it may not be obvious what needs fixing, add a short message for me.

> When we fix these pages, we can enable the redirection from the old Cookbook
> pages, change the links in the sidebar and the Skins group will become
> public.

So when is the changeover?

Best regards,
Hans