[pmwiki-users] Variable $GroupPattern

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Nov 20 04:53:33 CST 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> olivier at vvma.net writes:
>>
>> Is there a reason why $GroupPattern=<something> would work if written
>> in local/config.php but would not when written in farmconfig.php ?
>
> No.

As Petko indicated, the first thing to do is to ensure that your farm
is correctly configured to actually process farmconfig.php.  I would
simply put either a clear echo statement or even just a syntactical
error ("foo" on a line by itself, for example) inside farmconfig.php.
If you see the echo statement or see the error message that comes from
the syntax error then you know that your farmconfig is being
processed...  If you don't see the echo'd text or any error message
then keep working on farm configuration until you see it...

-Peter