[pmwiki-users] Sudden strange behavior in pagelist

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:39:22 CST 2012

if you have too many pages maybe you've reached a limit recently. I
can't really answer on this matter but you can check this page for
increasing the memory for the server :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SystemLimits

You should upgrate your pwmiki installation nevertheless, because
version 2.2.35 fixes a critical PHP injection vulnerability.