[pmwiki-users] unable to retrieve edit form Site.EditForm following latest update

John D. Boy jboy at gc.cuny.edu
Thu Feb 23 08:23:33 CST 2012

I installed the update to the latest PmWiki yesterday, and since then
when I try to edit pages, I get the error message:

PmWiki can't process your request
?unable to retrieve edit form Site.EditForm

I have seen previous discussions about this error, in which case
usually there was an issue with wikilib.d. However, I verified that
all files were copied over and that permissions are set correctly. As
far as I can tell, nothing has changed with regard to permissions
since the update.

This is on NetBSD with Apache and PHP 5.3.6. I flushed the page cache
and tried disabling all recipes, but this error still occurred.

Any ideas what else might be causing the error?

Thanks in advance,
John