[pmwiki-users] Transferring pmWiki installations

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:34:18 CST 2012

You can pretty much move it lock stock and barrel.
Just check your web server settings and make sure in config.php ScriptUrl
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#ScriptUrl>and
$PubDirUrl<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#PubDirUrl>
are
OK

I run a dev/test/backup version at home under windows, and live version on
a debian server no worries.
I keep the two synced (live -> home [wiki.d and uploads]) using Allway
Sync<http://allwaysync.com/>via ftp automatically each night (great
way to backup).

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz