[pmwiki-users] mini with either ultralightbox or galleria

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Dec 6 15:00:51 CST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:

> The second link gives me Internal Server Error so I cannot load anything.
> There may be some problem with the .htaccess file. Your $FarmPubDirUrl
> variable should probably be set to "http://pmwiki.qdk.org/pub" or "
> http://pmwiki.qdk.org/pmwiki/**pub <http://pmwiki.qdk.org/pmwiki/pub>"
> but you need to fix the server error first.

Sorry. I had been playing around with my .htaccess and didn't realize I
left my "root farm" in a non-functional state.  Now that I fixed that the
symptoms change completely.  Now I can use the ultralight and it works.
Galleria still gives me an error "Fatal Error: Theme CSS could not load".
But I'll look into your various instructions re the CSS locations and make
sure I've got everything set up properly there.  I think this problem can
be assumed to be solved at this point.

THANKS!

-Peter