[pmwiki-users] "Fatal Memory Error" on Save

David Bruce Murray dbmurray at musicscribe.com
Mon Apr 23 21:42:24 CDT 2012

Problem solved. I downloaded the latest version of pmwiki, and replaced
pagelist.php with the latest version of the file. I never did figure out
what was going wrong, but that fixed it.

I had already tried replacing the pagelist.php file with my local copy, but
it must have been corrupted as well as the copy online.

Thanks to Peter Bowers for the suggestions!

David Bruce Murray

-----
No virus found in this message.