[pmwiki-users] recipe Captcha can not display image

Liu Chang toliuch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:41:16 CDT 2012

This is recipe is great. However, I meet a problem to show image.

The browser complains: "The image cannot be displayed because it contains
error.".

My PHP is able to output text to image, because the following code is
running OK.

<?php
header("Content-type: image/png");
$im = @imagecreatetruecolor(500, 90)
              or die("Cannot Initialize new GD image stream");
$text_color = imagecolorallocate($im, 233, 104, 191);
imagestring($im, 5, 5, 5,  "A Simple Text String, Oh yeah!", $text_color);
imagepng($im);
imagedestroy($im);
?>

This is the output.

I cannot figure out the problem of this recipe, but an image for CAPTCHA is
essential. Anyone could help?
Thanks