[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org: mini sidebar cleanup?
rogutes at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:23:05 CDT 2011
In the previous discussion, there was talk about less links on the
homepage. Some observations regarding the sidebar:
1. Is a link to Site/AllRecentChangesShort still needed?
Site/AllRecentChanges loads in 1 s,
Site/AllRecentChangesShort loads in 0.5 s.
Perhaps the „All recent changes“ link could point to
Site/AllRecentChanges with a month worth of history, which in turn
would have a link to Site/AllRecentChangesFull?
2. The „Cookbook“ link could be clearer to newcomers. Perhaps
3. The links to „PmWiki users“ and „Success stories“ could be combined
(they already point to each other).
4. What about a simple „Donate“ under the PmWiki sidehead, instead of
„Send Pm money“?
5. On the homepage, there is „Other languages“ in the sidebar,
(:include OtherLanguages:) in PmWiki.PmWiki and a list of languages
from PmWiki.GroupFooter. Not sure whether this could be improved, but
it feels redundant.
-- Rogutės Sparnuotos
More information about the pmwiki-users