[pmwiki-users] Added meta tags and schema.org microdata injection into pages

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Sat Oct 1 01:09:30 CDT 2011

> Pehaps just using a markup for each html meta entry...
> (:facebookmeta name=??? description=??? image=??? :)

Yes, Carlos, that would be the right way: sort of how the default

But I personally didn't yet find out how to write one.
I've been playing with a few pages [1][2] but, not being much versed
in technical issues, I did not manage come up with a real, working
thing.
It's all far from straightforward unless one is used to programming.

Luigi

----
[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup
[2] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkupAlt