[pmwiki-users] Syncing / migrating a wiki configuration

Oguz Altun oguz at ce.yildiz.edu.tr
Fri May 27 06:41:58 CDT 2011

> Unfortunately I don't think any of these are solving your ownership and
> permission problems.  However, maybe a simple custom action might be
> able to fix things for you -- try putting this in your config.php (or in
> a page-specific customization file):
>
> ===(snip)===
> $HandleActions['fixperms'] = 'FixPerms';
> $HandleAuth['fixperms'] = 'admin';
> function FixPerms($pagename, $auth='admin')
> {
>     if (!RetrieveAuthPage($pagename, $auth, true, READPAGE_CURRENT)) {
> Abort("?unable to read $pagename"); }
>     foreach (ListPages() as $file)
>        fixperms($file);

Where is fixperms defined?

When I googled I found its a call to chown function of php. That could
be used for setting everything to a sure to work permission.
   But there may not be such sure to work everywhere permission.
   Also most probably chown function of php is banned on the server, for
security reasons.