[pmwiki-users] Petko's E2100/US$2, 963 bid for WYSIWYG capability

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri May 20 12:55:58 CDT 2011

On 5/20/2011 3:29 AM, Petko Yotov wrote:
> On Friday 20 May 2011 05:01:10, Radu Luchian wrote :
>> Quote from top of donations page: "Also note that although Petko has
>> estimated the likely effort, no-one has yet committed to actually doing the
>> work."
>>
>> ... and further down, quoting Petko's email: "The cost of this work is
>> estimated to be 2100 euros. My company doesn't collect VAT. A receipt or a
>> number of receipts will be available."
>>
>> That last part sounded pretty committed to me...
>
> Indeed, that part sounds committed.
I was not comfortable writing a commitment on someone else's behalf --
hence the original text. Text on the page has been changed.

> I'm not sure if the word "donations" is correct. When you hire a contractor,
> do you make donations to his company? When you go to work, are they paying you
> in donations? (English is not my native language, but in the other languages I
> use, the word is different.)
Donation is probably a little more volunteer oriented. I've changed the
page to consistently use 'pledge'. Also moved the page over to
Cookbook/WYSIWYGFundDrive, original page redirects.

  ~ ~ Dave