[pmwiki-users] List of predefined CSS styles and IDs

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri May 6 12:54:39 CDT 2011

Friday, May 6, 2011, 5:41:28 PM, Oliver Betz wrote:

> is there a list of CSS styles and IDs defined in PmWiki sources?

I don't think there is. PmWiki "injects" a number of styles
into a page's HTML head. On top of that the default PmWiki skin
uses a file pmwiki.css for skin specific styling.
Other skins use there own style sheets.

A long time ago we had a discussion if the core styles, which get
injected, could not be moved into a core stylesheet file, at least as
an option. But nothing came of it.

I opted for the Gemini, Fixflow and Triad skins to get rid of this
style injection of core styles, and these skins provide those core
styles in a separate file pm-core.css. So you can find a list of
core style definitions in that file as part of any of these skins.

Otherwise you need to hunt around the various PmWiki scripts
looking for $HTMLStylesFmt.

HTML element id's are very much skin specific.

cheers
  ~Hans