[pmwiki-users] Making a button wikistyle

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Wed Mar 23 10:47:34 CDT 2011

Ed,

Thanks for the suggestion. Editing CSS via the wiki sounds interesting, although I can foresee a well intentioned but unskilled user such as myself locking everyone out of the wiki simply by making a minor mistake - for example, if buttons become un-renderable you might have trouble restoring the working version of the style page.

Is there a recipe showing how you do it in more detail, and explaining how you avoid problems such the one I pondered above?

Randy