[pmwiki-users] can't edit after upgrade

Richard Talley rich.talley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:51:42 CDT 2011

Better solution: make both wiki.d and wikilib.d world writable. Upgrade then
processed correctly. I needed to make a link on Site.Site point to the new
page on Site.Admin. Otherwise the upgrade looks good.

I was able to set the permissions on wiki.d to 775 and wikilib.d to 755, so
the site is no longer so wide open. It was only for the upgrade that I had
to set each of them to 777.

Now I can start looking at some recipes.

-- Rich