[pmwiki-users] Galleria

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Jun 10 13:23:12 CDT 2011

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images

On 6/10/2011 11:41 AM, Peter Gragert wrote:
> Oh, the dubbel text is a behavior missing 'alt="the italic line"'
> That means, how doe I add a HTML  alt to an Attach:pic.jpt"Title" ???? alt =
> ????
According to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images, alt text is
identified by double quotes immediately following the image url; a
caption can follow separated by a vertical bar (|).

However, in a quick test (ref Test/Images-Draft), I think the docs are a
little misleading, as further down it's noted that the pipe is to
identify a Caption more than affecting the TITLE attribute.

So, end result is I'm not sure how to identify a TITLE attribute for an
image tag.