[pmwiki-users] Configuring index.php

Edwin Marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Wed Dec 28 15:08:09 CST 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Wade Lee Hudson <wade at wadehudson.net>wrote:

>  Concerning http://obtcc.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php, as instructed, I created
> an index.php file that contains this single line
> <?php include_once('pmwiki.php');
> and uploaded it to /public_html

check for cleanurls for more info
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls#index_php_note

the only thing needed in index.php  file is the line   <?php
include_once('pmwiki.php');  as you mentioned before.

place the index.php in /pmwiki not in /

Although, are you planning to run pmwiki from root folder  or from /pmwiki?