[pmwiki-users] Installation Problem

Edwin Marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Tue Dec 27 20:48:48 CST 2011

I think if you uploaded everything correctly it should be something with
permission  as we can't access to pmwiki folder.

As you are using fillezilla, create in the web server the directory
wiki.d  as per
http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/appendix/how-to-chmod-directories.html ,
instructions on how to change permissions can be found here
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Installation#directories  , give 777 to
wiki.d and probably 755 to the whole pmwiki folder in your server.

Regards,
Edwin