[pmwiki-users] Problem with translations

Daniel dkml at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 17 09:32:56 CST 2011

On 17-12-11 15:22, Petko Yotov wrote:
> If you use the recipe "PerGroupSubDirectories", you need to add the
> installation code for this recipe before your call of
> XLPage('nl','PmWikiNl.XLPage').

YES, so this was a simple problem :(
(Should have asked this before, I would have saved the day ;-)

BTW: To waste some bandwith here...
I am now in the exciting process to convert my Joomla project to pmWiki.
I have had this site up since Manbo-times, and in the mean-time I am
quite fed up with this software. Bloated, slow and too complicated. Full
of errors (ie not supporting DST!!) and flakey plug-ins. My site was
hacked twice because of an unreliable plug-in. Upgrading to the latest
Joomla 1.7 turned my site into a mess, so high time for a change.
I use pmwiki now on a lightweight site http://kropveld.net and am very
happy with the flexibility pmwiki offers.
This site will have 400+ pages, and so far it seems like I can do
everything that Joomla does. Simpler, quicker and faster! It must be
on-line at Jan 1st, and after I will submit a succes story! :)

Daniel