[pmwiki-users] Issue with localize caracters in folders and files name

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:44:48 CST 2011

Hello Caroline,

It looks like you are experiencing some trouble with encoding (online
site) + problem with "header already sent"
(http://allaitementquebec.org/AQWiki/Profils/CarolineGu%C3%A9nette).

I assume you should solve that first.

As your charset is declared to be utf-8, first check if your
local/config.php is "utf-8 sans dom" encoded too.
Then check if utf-8 stuff in your config is written appropriately.

http://www.lecoindunet.com/convertir-votre-application-php-mysql-vers-utf-8-28

Gilles.