[pmwiki-users] Issue with localize caracters in folders and files name

cguenette at globetrotter.net cguenette at globetrotter.net
Thu Dec 8 09:58:09 CST 2011

I think this can be cause by my local server. I used EasyPHP on WindowsXP Pro... UTF-8 issue on Windows?
What can I do for that?

The online server is not on Windows (I did some test on display date like "Décembre". I got d�cembre on local test and décembre (OK) online).

Caroline
http://allaitementquebec.org/AQWiki/