[pmwiki-users] Whither simple, dependable PmWiki login/self-registering mechanism?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Apr 3 15:15:40 CDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> I did not realise how much has been achieved since I
> raised a similar question about  a robust self-registration system
> over a year (?) ago! I just installed UserAdmin on a test wiki
> and all seems to work just fine (using SiteAdmin.AuthUser to
> store user details).
>
> So I wonder what needs to be done apart from testing in various
> environments?
> What stops the recipe status to be declared beta?
> I am impressed, and think this recipe needs to florish, and gets
> everybody's support, and as much core support as possible!

I have just released 2011-04-03 which I believe is ready to be
declared beta, but I would really like to have some other folks test
it in different ways in different environments first.  Since it works
with authentication and lists of valid users and groups and etc it's
pretty important that it be right before it is moved live...

-Peter