[pmwiki-users] Announcing the Request recipe
alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Wed May 12 10:40:54 CDT 2010
Hello PmWiki users,
I've just uploaded "Request", a new recipe for testing the content of URL parameters. You may find its syntax easier to read than httpvariables (which is a more powerful recipe that I've found incredibly useful).
Examples of how you might use Request:
* Test if a page has been redirected to from any page: (:if request from:)
* Test if a page has been redirected to from MyPage: (:if request from MyPage:)
* Make a line appear only if the URL contains "?debug=1": (:if request debug 1:)
* Show a help message only if the URL contains "?help=ExplainMore": (:if request help ExplainMore:)
* Show a line in bold if the URL contains "?bold=1"
(:if request bold:)(:div1 style="font-weight: bold;":)(:ifend:)
This is shown as bold only if requested.
(:if request bold:)(:div1end:)(:ifend:)
More information about the pmwiki-users