[pmwiki-users] Page History Display

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 02:55:13 CDT 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 7:32:03 AM, Hans wrote:

> I would like to use different background colors instead if
> strikethrough and underline, as highlight colors.
> How can this be done?

oooops! I realise that it has been done!
with
 .diffmarkup del { background:#ffff99; text-decoration: none; }
 .diffmarkup ins { background:#99ff99; text-decoration: none; }

The highlight colours did not show in my wiki since I use Triad skin,
and Triad skin uses a pmwiki-core.css, which contains all PmWiki core
styles. It uses the file instead of core styles getting loading into
each HTML page head. But the new attributes have not been added to
Triad's pmwiki-core.css file. I need to update Triad, and Gemini and
FixFlow with these changes!

  ~Hans