[pmwiki-users] PageLogoURL as Link

George Laverick wiki at woodlark.org
Sat Dec 4 15:12:08 CST 2010

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:38:29 +0100
Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 5:52 PM, George Laverick <wiki at woodlark.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > The image defined by $PageLogoURL is also a link. By default, it
> > points to the home page of the wiki. I would like it to point to a
> > URL that is outside of the wiki, but I have been unable to find
> > where that is defined.
> >
> > If it helps any, I am using the Triad skin.
>
> Look in Site/PageHeader
>
> -Peter

I found the Site.Pageheader page and it contained a string that looked
like this:

[[{$ScriptUrl}|{$PageLogoUrl}]]

I went into config.php and defined a variable $MotherUrl (also tried
defining it in pmwiki.php) and changing the above string to:

[[{$MotherUrl}|{$PageLogoUrl}]]

This caused my logo to disappear entirely.

Obviously, I am not sure how this is supposed to work.

-George