[pmwiki-users] More than 20 pages

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Apr 16 18:16:14 CDT 2010

On 4/16/2010 6:51 PM, Franklin S Werren wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have a PmWiki install at http://computerlog.chautauqualake.net
> set up as a weekly blog and news column and it was working just
> fine until I hit page 20 and I lost the bottom of the page
> Set up Page 21 and I had some txt in there but it did not show
> I am the only one who edits it... Ideas or any Help out there Why ???
>
> I do not want to switch to another software because I like this.
> I did try MediaWiki and it was a pain to set up with MySql and
> other configs.
My guess is that this is skin related, although the lack of content
display on page 22 is odd. You seem to be using a modified version of
Newspaper. What mods did you make in relation to the footer, or other
parts of the skin? You might try temporarily switching to the default
skin to see if the problem still exists -- then we know where the
problem might lie.

The original Newspaper did not include a (:nofooter:) directive -- did
you add that, and do you have that markup on page 21?

  ~ ~ Dave