[pmwiki-users] More than 20 pages

Franklin S Werren admin at chautauqualake.net
Fri Apr 16 17:51:27 CDT 2010

Hi All

I have a PmWiki install at http://computerlog.chautauqualake.net
set up as a weekly blog and news column and it was working just
fine until I hit page 20 and I lost the bottom of the page
Set up Page 21 and I had some txt in there but it did not show
I am the only one who edits it... Ideas or any Help out there Why ???

I do not want to switch to another software because I like this.
I did try MediaWiki and it was a pain to set up with MySql and
other configs.

Thanks for any help

Franklin S Werren admin at chautauqualake.net
www.chautauqualake.net

Confidentiality Note:  This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and remove the email and any attachments from your system without storing, disclosing or copying all, or any part of it. The content of this email and attachments may contain data that falls within the scope of the Data Protection Act 1998. The unauthorized opening, use, recording, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden under the Data Protection Act 1998.