[pmwiki-users] how to limit count or a page break option with wikiform

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Tue Sep 8 10:50:52 CDT 2009

I have a Site is using wikiforms. every day users are giving more and more
input to it. So the wikilist is growing and taking longer to load. At the
moment it is not that big deal but I am thinking in the long run here. What
about when they get over 1,000 or 2,500 entries or more? every time a
wikilist is called without selection criteria we will have a very long page
with all entries, sometimes what we need to see are the last one (20,30 or
so).

I started reading the wikiform recipe and I don't remember in any place in
the past seeing the option to limit the wikilist to an specific count. Is
there an option I am not aware of giving the wikilist an specific count like
(:wikilist count=20:)? or is there a way to break the wikilist in pages like
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BreakPageList does?

Best Regards,
Edwin