[pmwiki-users] Questions and answers

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Tue Sep 8 09:23:09 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking to do Q&A pages. It will be just one question and one answer
per page.

I have looked at the FAQ recipe. I don't want multiple Q&A per page.

I already have a large graphic: Q: and another one for the A: What I'm
looking for is a style that would have the question in bold, then answer
and everything [including screen captures] in some kind of box.

I created my own style based on the wikistyle sidenote and lfloat, but
the box closes before any screen capture.

I could do it manually, but it's too much work for the users.

I was wondering what you guys are doing for these type of pages.

--
Thanks