[pmwiki-users] How to to use a page count in a conditional

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Mar 28 12:48:10 CDT 2009

Peter, thanks for your excellent suggestions.

The earlypagelist markup works.

For the record, I tried the powertools approach, but my pagelist
markup is actually something like this:

(:pagelist group=MyGroup1 $:MyVariableA={MyGroup2.{*$Name}
$:MyVariableB} MyGroup3.MyVariableC fmt=#myfmt:)

Powertools is a very useful recipe, but it didn't do all the
substitutions in my case. Maybe there's a way to force it, but I don't
know how.

I didn't try the FPLTemplate method because my problem is that
pagelist executes after the conditional test. I assume FPLTemplate
wouldn't affect that - but then I don't understand how it works.

Randy