[pmwiki-users] PmWiki's edit form doesn't validate on W3C's HTML validator

Johannes Langlotz johannes at webminster.org
Sat Mar 28 09:36:50 CDT 2009

I just noticed that the edit form of my site [1] doesn't pass the
validator test provided by the W3C [2]. I was wondering when I saw that
the edit form on pmwiki.org passes this test. I think two things have to
be changed within the GUIButtonCode function in guiedit.php:
1.) The alt tag has to be added to the img tag
2.) The javascript code inside the script tags has to be surrounded with

Thanks, Johannes

[1] http://beta.webminster.org/Main/WikiSandbox?action=edit
[2] http://validator.w3.org/