[pmwiki-users] Adjust home page url to "/"

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Mar 25 07:42:09 CDT 2009

Hi, anyone got a suggestion on how to make the home page become just the
bare url "/".

Situation is that I set "/" to be a 301 redirect to "/Main/HomePage" and
immediately plummeted in google rankings on the home page.  Previously I
had "/" duplicate the content from "/Main/HomePage", ie both go to the
same place, but this was apparently disrupting the google rankings due
to duplicated content and the internal links not being to the front page

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Ed W