[pmwiki-users] Revision control for uploaded files?

Karl Maihofer ignoramus at gmx.de
Mon Jun 1 07:28:19 CDT 2009

Hi Eemeli,

thanks a lot for your message! Your addon attachtable looks awesome. I
had an earlier version installed but i get an error when i try to
install the latest version as it is described under

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attachtable

There is only a 500 internal server error, so i don't really know how to
find the problem. I set up a fresh PmWiki-installation, too - but i get
the same error.

I unpacked the files of both archives to my pmwiki-installation and
added the code to my local/config.php (behind $EnableUpload = 1;).

Do you have any ideas what i did wrong?

Kind regards,
Karl