[pmwiki-users] Revision control for uploaded files?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:28:25 CDT 2009

2009/6/1 Karl Maihofer <ignoramus at gmx.de>:
> i use PmWiki as a personal "knowledge management system". What i am
> missing is a revision control for uploaded (attached) files. Did anyone
> implement something like that or has anyone integrated another Software
> in a PmWiki-Site to handle files with revision control?

Attachtable <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attachtable> helps
with some really basic version control functionality, as it gives you
easy access to the older versions of a file.

I'm assuming that you're already aware of $EnableUploadVersions
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadVariables#EnableUploadVersions>?

eemeli