[pmwiki-users] wiki fixed structure

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu Jan 29 10:19:10 CST 2009

> it is possible to define (maybe already exists) a page template, where
> the subsections are fixed and can not be modified ... let' s say I want
> that some of the pages have this structure (forced)

I think this is doable in possibly different ways.
You could find the Fox recipe a solution, but it needs some knowledge to use.
Or, at the most basic level you could create a "page" which is
composed of different "subpages" (let's call them subsections).
The "page" could be locked for edits while any "edit" link would let
you open and edit just the relevant subsection.

Could I express it?

> the possibility to write the same page in different languages
> and the user can swap from one language to the other.

Yes, this also is easily attainable
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MultiLanguage

Luigi