[pmwiki-users] pmwiki automatically creates new pages

none < bergwitz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:19:33 CST 2009

Seems like you have WikiWords enabled:
from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CreatingNewPages

WikiWords: On sites that have WikiWords enabled as link-creating syntax,
typing MyNewPage will create a link to MyNewPage?. WikiWords are
CapitalizedWordsSmashedTogether, and, on such sites, don't need double
brackets to become links. Note that some sites have turned off WikiWord
links -- including this one! WikiWords are turned off by default since
PmWiki 2.2.0-beta24 (2007-01-22).

Either update to 2.2.0 or turn of WikiWords by $LinkWikiWords = 0; in
your config.php

audun