[pmwiki-users] Rating cookbooks

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Jan 23 15:25:13 CST 2009

For what it's worth, I think a person should be able to go back and
change their level of support as needed. Suppose someone tries a
recipe and for some reason it doesn't work. So they give it a bad
rating, appropriately. Then the developer figures out where the bug is
and fixes it. Now everything works beautifully. They should be able to
turn their support from a 1 to a 5 (or reword their comment). Probably
a lot of recipe's start out ok, but get better as fixes and
enhancements are added. The ratings could be misleading if half the
ratings are from an earlier defective version.

No easy solution, but something to think about.

Cheers,
Dan