[pmwiki-users] Testing and quality control (Was: Pre-announcing 2.2.0 non-beta release)

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:08:31 CST 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Peter Bowers wrote:

> ===my very off-the-cuff tho'ts===
>
> I was thinking through using wget, saving off known-good-html files, and
> then looping through with various configurations on various servers and
> etc. Something like this [caveat - all theoretical at this point]:

There are in fact test frameworks you can use, and I did start playing
around with one. Unfortunately I'm too busy to do anything with it :-(
(by coincidence, I deleted that folder recently).

Anyway, my point is that there are several frameworks out there and even
several based on Php.

However, I think we can really only expect relatively simple tests to be
created.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr