[pmwiki-users] Missing accesskey definitions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 9 09:25:33 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 12:45:49PM +0100, Oliver Betz wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Site/PageActions contains these access keys nowhere defined (e.g.
> prefs.php):
>
> ak_attach
> ak_backlinks
> ak_logout
>
> Should these removed from Site/PageActions or get some defaults in the
> distribution?

Neither.  I think they're fine the way they are now.

If an XLPage, skin, or local customization chooses to define
values for these access keys then they will work, so I'm against
removing them from Site/PageActions.

I'm also against adding arbitrary defaults to the distribution -- if
there are some obvious choices we can add them, but I don't want to
give them values just to keep them from being empty.