[pmwiki-users] Recommended recipes?

Ray Storey raystorey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:39:33 CDT 2009

Hi Trevor
I think you make a good point, except that the examples you gave tend to be about personal preferences rather than "rights" or "wrongs", so:

* sandbox a bit
* make a decision that suits you
* move on, and live with your decision

In some cases, if you change your mind down the track, there will be an acceptable workaround which may be a recipe created by someone whose thinking went the same track as yours.

You are going to find that folks are continually "inventing better mousetraps" which will make your initial decisions seem sub-optimal, and this will set up a similar conundrum...you, and the world, are in continual flux...

Warm regards

Ray Storey
mob:         +66 8 9020 6237
Homepage: http://www.all-my-world.com [a sort of porridge of pmwiki, tiddlywiki, and a couple of other things]