[pmwiki-users] Listing of unresolved attachments in AttachTable recipe?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Tue Apr 21 13:02:08 CDT 2009

Eemeli Aro wrote:

[...]

>Thanks for reporting this. The error is due to calling
>PostRecentChanges() with an empty $RecentChangesFmt, which happened
>with Attachtable if $AttachtableLogFmt was undefined. I've (hopefully)
>fixed this in the version I just posted to pmwiki.php
><http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attachtable>.

works fine now, thanks!

>The new version also fixes a couple of other bugs Karl Schilke has
>reported, allows the recipe output to be internationalizable and
>optionally includes javascript to allow the table rows to be re-sorted
>without having to reload the page.

Really nice!

I wonder whether there are potential conflicts between Hans Bracker's
modified sortable.js from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SortableTables and the also
modified version from Attachtable. Maybe both files should be
combined?

In any case, the Attachtable recipe is a extremly valuable extension
to PmWiki. It makes the attachment management much easier for novices
and gives the experienced admin valuable information (references).

Thanks for providing this, Eemeli!

Oliver