[pmwiki-users] Listing of unresolved attachments in AttachTable recipe?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:21:44 CDT 2009

2009/4/20 Oliver Betz <list_ob at gmx.net>:
> [...] I get brief error messages after an rename or delete action:
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...\pmwiki.php on
> line 1694
>
> (that's PostRecentChanges() in PmWiki 2.2.1).

Thanks for reporting this. The error is due to calling
PostRecentChanges() with an empty $RecentChangesFmt, which happened
with Attachtable if $AttachtableLogFmt was undefined. I've (hopefully)
fixed this in the version I just posted to pmwiki.php
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attachtable>.

The new version also fixes a couple of other bugs Karl Schilke has
reported, allows the recipe output to be internationalizable and
optionally includes javascript to allow the table rows to be re-sorted
without having to reload the page.

eemeli