[pmwiki-users] Page has an Link to itself

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 4 14:29:37 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 06:01:26PM +0000, MrWunderbar wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using PmWiki and I wanted to know if it is possible to let the wiki
> recognize if a page has a link that directs to itself?
> The next step would be to change the style of that link e.g. italic or bold.

Sure.  By default, a link from a page to itself is given the 'selflink'
CSS attribute, so that it can be easily styled.  In pub/css/local.css,
one can do:

    #  all selflinks have a red background
    a.selflink { background-color: red }

It's also possible to change the format of self links -- see
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LinkVariables#LinkPageSelfFmt .