[pmwiki-users] Page has an Link to itself

MrWunderbar paul at paul-balluff.de
Thu Sep 4 13:01:26 CDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using PmWiki and I wanted to know if it is possible to let the wiki
recognize if a page has a link that directs to itself?
The next step would be to change the style of that link e.g. italic or bold.

I'm asking this because I use Templates with links in it like the Navboxes by
MediaWiki, and these could contain a link of the actual page.

I think you know what I mean, its very difficult to explain it for me...

Thanks