[pmwiki-users] pagelist codes

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Oct 22 18:53:54 CDT 2008

On 10/22/2008, "Christian Frankel" <frankelorama at gmail.com> wrote:
>On this page I want a list of all other pages in my wiki in which I have
>made the [[!idea]] notion in order to be reminded of an idea taken down.
>hence I put in :
>
>(:pagelist link:)
>
>This results in a long list of pages, most of them without any [[!idea]]
>written in them.

Hi.

(:pagelist link:) lists pages containing the word "link".

To list pages linking to some page, use:

  (:pagelist link=Category.Idea:)

To list pages linking to the current page, use:
  (:pagelist link={*$FullName}:)

Such a code is usually placed in Category.GroupFooter so that all pages
in the Category Group automatically display pages linking to them.

See also the PageListTemplates pages on pmwiki.org for different format
of the pagelist.

Thanks,
Petko