[pmwiki-users] Laying out Login Form

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 19 11:04:35 CDT 2008

Monday, May 19, 2008, 3:28:52 PM, gary.mack at thomsonreuters.com wrote:

> PMWiki has been great to work with so far and I love all the Skin
> customizations. However, after getting LDAP to work for authentication
> and to implement site wide authentication/authorship, users are prompted
> for a login when they first hit the Wiki URL. The layout of the login
> form is not aligned - however I cannot find a file where I can edit the
> code to re-layout this form either in a table or fix the spacing of each
> field. This is the same form that is used when you turn on PMWiki
> security.

This form is hard coded in pmwiki.php in function PmWikiAuth (near the
end of the file). It's name is 'authform', so you may be able to use
this with css styling. Or redefine the $AuthPromptFmt variable in
config.php, using the existing one from the function as a starter,
but not calling SDV:

$AuthPromptFmt = array(&$PageStartFmt,
     <form name='authform' action='{$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']}' method='post'>
       $[Password]: <input tabindex='1' type='password' name='authpw'
         value='' />
       <input type='submit' value='OK' />\$PostVars</form>
       <script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'><!--
         document.authform.authpw.focus() //--></script>", &$PageEndFmt);

  ~Hans