[pmwiki-users] Laying out Login Form

gary.mack at thomsonreuters.com gary.mack at thomsonreuters.com
Mon May 19 09:28:52 CDT 2008

Hi all ~

PMWiki has been great to work with so far and I love all the Skin
customizations. However, after getting LDAP to work for authentication
and to implement site wide authentication/authorship, users are prompted
for a login when they first hit the Wiki URL. The layout of the login
form is not aligned - however I cannot find a file where I can edit the
code to re-layout this form either in a table or fix the spacing of each
field. This is the same form that is used when you turn on PMWiki
security.

Can someone please help me? Thank you in advance.

* * *
Gary Mack
Systems Administrator, Desktop Operations
Thomson Reuters

Phone: 312-873-6886
gary.mack at thomsonreuters.com
www.thomsonreuters.com