[pmwiki-users] Fox install issues

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:40:25 CDT 2008

Hum,
Got a similar issue there with ['Fox']['Version'] = '2008-03-08';

Here is the form code :
(:fox addme target=Test/Test redirect=1 :)
(:foxtemplate "{$$usr}":)
(:input text usr:)
(:input submit post ok:)
(:foxend addme:)

and here is the config.php :
$FoxAuth = 'ALWAYS';
$FoxPagePermissions['Test.Test'] = 'all';
include_once("cookbook/fox.php");

Apache crashes with a few info :
[Mon Mar 10 16:31:45 2008] [notice] child pid 9654 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

System is Colinux Etch with apache 2 / php5
Putting some traces in fox.php, the problem seems to be in the
FoxTemplateVarReplace function

I haven't play with fox for a long time. Did I miss a parameter ?

JF